A Quality Criminal Defense Attorney
Russell Brown is a hard-working, trustworthy criminal defense attorney with an office in historic downtown Santa Barbara, California. Russell will protect your constitutional rights and:
- Tell your side of the story
- Promptly respond to your calls and emails
- Send you updates on the progress of your case
- Appear in your on your behalf
- Develop a case strategy that best accomplishes your goals
Customized Criminal Defense
Our office is committed to providing high-quality criminal defense for all of our clients. We will design a criminal defense that is customized to your needs and has the best likelihood of having the charges against you reduced or dismissed.
Russell is willing and able to take on any and all criminal charges. The most common types of cases he handles are:
Russell also frequently performs criminal record clean up for his clients, including expungement, reduction of charges, and withdraw of plea.
Criminal defense attorney Russell Brown is determined to provide the best legal representation for his clients.
Selecting a Criminal Defense Attorney
Finding a hard-working, trustworthy criminal defense attorney can be difficult. The best idea is to select an attorney whose legal knowledge, effort, communication, and ability to work with others are the best fit for accomplishing your goals.
Standing by You in a Time of Crisis
We understand that even a minor criminal charge can dramatically disrupt you and your family. Our office will stand by your side in the courtroom and help navigate you through the criminal justice system.
Defending Your Constitutional Rights
Russell Brown will defend your constitutional rights, including:
- Your 4th Amendment right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure;
- Your 5th Amendment rights to remain silent, to due process, and ban on double jeopardy;
- Your 6th Amendment rights to a speedy public trial, to an impartial jury, to notice of the charges, to confront witnesses, and to be represented by an attorney.